Our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team as we take these first steps together.
After close and careful consultation, we’ve put in place measures designed to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests alike. This is our new “business as usual”.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant and for our teams.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- All employees’ have their temperatures checked each day upon arrival. This is recorded on a seven day rolling period, via a dedicated app.
- Antibody testing for all staff.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- All employees have completed mandatory training.
- All employees are offered face coverings and training on its safe use.
- New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules, and the installation of screen dividers where required.
- A professional deep clean every night.
- All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use.
- Appropriate signage and materials have been implemented throughout the restaurant for both guests and employees.
- All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use.
- We’ve employed a dedicated health and safety professional to carry out regular audits of all sites.
And here’s how you can help.
- Some queuing is inevitable, of course, and your patience is appreciated. We’ll have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Menus will be disinfected but you can view the menu online with your smartphone.
- Hand sanitisers are available at reception, on your table and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all times.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please remember your health and safety is absolutely paramount to us.